The Demand Generation Manager will be a revenue-centric marketer with proven skills in developing and executing programs that result in pipeline creation and acceleration of the B2B marketing funnel. The right individual will think beyond leads, focusing on pipeline creation and progression through marketing programs that drive awareness and consideration among our buyers. In this role, you must strike the right balance of strategy and execution, with a relentless drive to constantly test and improve. This person will have a high level of autonomy and accountability and requires a unique blend of self-motivation, creativity and obsessive analytical skills. The Demand Generation Manager reports directly to the Vice President, Marketing.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans and programs aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- 5+ years of demand generation experience, preferably in a SaaS or other IT business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with Sales management
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important, particularly an entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Marketing automation experience is required (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Analytics tools experience (SFDC or similar tools)
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders to drive a project or program to success
- Travel 10%