SeeUnity, an Anaqua Company, is the leading provider of API-based enterprise content integration and migration products with more than 500 customers globally and 30 partners worldwide. SeeUnity has been helping professionals securely synchronize and migrate data across on-premise or cloud-based ECM systems and external applications since 2004. With unprecedented capabilities and a growing list of over 30 connectors.
SeeUnity is looking for highly motivated Software Engineer who is eager to help us with our continued growth. The ideal candidate should dually possess strong web and server development, design, and architecture skills along with good customer support and interfacing skills. We are open to remote applicants.
To learn more about SeeUnity and our solutions, visit https://seeunity.com/.
- Build out SeeUnity server applications using C# and SQL.
- Work on the deployment and troubleshooting of the SeeUnity software
- Troubleshoot performance issues in SQL Server
- Assist with non-engineering tasks, including technical meetings and working with cross functional groups
- Strong experience with full-stack development – front-end through data layer
- Strong experience in writing and consuming web services –REST, WebAPI
- Experience with performance oriented, multi-threaded server development
- Some experience with Document Management systems
- Highly independent requiring minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to work flexibly in a highly agile environment
- Ability to work with vague and evolving requirements
- Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to quickly design and build POC’s for potential product features
- Ability to do research and explore innovative technology areas for the product
- Motivated by a fast-paced, global team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 5+ years of progressive experience in developing web and multi-threaded server applications